Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Actions speak louder then....rejection

so, had toros tonight. guess who always seemed to be near me? oh, thats right. the stupid greek god. i think he feels bad. but oh well. im gettin over him, and it feels good. i have to admit, it hurt a little bit when he danced with laya ( artificial name ). shes one of my best friends. and for a bit there she thought there was something going on between them. when they were dancing in the play, it looks like theres something there. i dunno. personally, it would tear me in half if they started dating. i mean rlly. i dont know what i would do. but, im going to trust her. hopefully she doesnt stab me in the back.
i think moving on is a good thing. no other boys that are seriously in my view. things could be turning around for me here. i could get focused on friends, myself, uno , do some soul searching. now theres just that one fact of the convienient one. hes a boy thats always just, been there. hmm, i dont think anything will happen ever though, so maybe ill just put them boys on the back burner. yeah, good idea. alright, im off for tnight. and ill keep you posted.

No comments: